Флейм ни о чем.

Разговоры о разном. Только здесь разрешен флуд и оффтоп.

Модератор: Otaking

Re: Флейм ни о чем.

Сообщение karimka_97 » 01 мар 2011, 18:56

Сов писал(а):О-хо-хо...
АХАХАХА!!! БВА-ХА-ХА-ХА!!! Я не наследник миллионов неизвестного немецкого дяди!!!
karimka_97, спасибо, что просветили =)

Незачто) Такая же реакция была после прочтения форума с пострадавшими)
Как сказал выдающийся географ Паганель....
Впрочем, я забыл, что он сказал))) (с)
karimka_97

Сообщение zimozys » 01 мар 2011, 20:09

Нечто похожее приходило и мне на почту. Было завязано на фамилии.
Мол, моим клиентом был богатый мужик, но к несчастью или к счастью он скончался, и в банке на его счету осталось 12,5 миллионов долларов :) . У вас есть возможность их снять, поскольку фамилии совпадают. Все необходимые операции беру на себя, вам остается только забрать деньги и поделить их между нами :) . Что мне нужно от вас? вашу страну (местонахождение), полное имя (имеется ввиду ФИО, как я понимаю), паспортные данные...ЫГЫ.
Письмо удалил. Через некоторое время пришло еще одно. Мол, до этого я вам присылал сообщение, но не знаю, может вы его не получили или оно затронуло ваши какие-то моральные принципы...бла-бла-бла... Ну и далее то, что написано выше.
Это письмо тоже удалил. Такой я вот нелюдимый человек, не желающий идти на контакты. :)
zimozys

Сообщение karimka_97 » 01 мар 2011, 20:11

А мне пока не приходило)
Как сказал выдающийся географ Паганель....
Впрочем, я забыл, что он сказал))) (с)
karimka_97

Сообщение Yonta » 01 мар 2011, 20:17

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Нигерийские_письма
Подозреваю, что ящик на gmail'е. Туда часто приходит подобное.
Старый ник - Kibavek.
Yonta

Сообщение ENNNNN » 21 апр 2011, 11:33

Мне вчера эта фигня (на мой мейл) пришла. Я отвечаю, что, мол, вы ошиблись, фамилия просто совпвала. Сегодня пришёл ответ.Вот текст:

Thank you for the response to my proposal. I would want to assure you that this is not a joke and I did not make any mistake in sending you this proposal. This project is risk free as far as you work towards my directive since it will enable us have a successful transfer. For your notice, I got your contact from an international web directory; this is as result of my in this transaction as the personal attorney to late Dr. George Eger Serdyuk. I am also contacting you since you also bear the same last name to my deceased client Dr. George Eger Serdyuk which will make this claim easier. Note that our country's inheritance allows for claim of funds as long as last names are same, notwithstanding if it is from birth or marriage, which means you are legally qualified to be presented to the bank as a next of kin.

Late Dr. George Eger Serdyuk was on travel with his wife and the National Football Association team when this unfortunate accident happened. Since I had received the bank's initial notification on the 04-08-2007 to seek and present an available next of kin to stand for this fund, should then be confident that no law of this country or your country will be breached as a result of our involvement to claim this fund.

You must understand that in the banking industry, chances or opportunities like these are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good free monies are made within and amongst the bankers. I did not master mind Dr. George Eger Serdyuk ‘s death and I did not operate or manage his account, if there was something that I could have done officially to have this money sent to his real relatives, independent of the bank management, believe me, I would have done it since my religion forbids to take somebody else thing.

Normally, when something like this happens in the bank, it is reported to the management. The Management can only wait for some years for a next of kin to show up without publishing it or making it public because of course, false claimants must definitely show up. Therefore, it is not published and the bank only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in the late customers WILL which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitled to such estate. So the bank gives some years for this and if no claimant comes forward then the Management sends the money to the Debt Re-conversion Department and the account is closed.

Now the question is, who runs the Debt Re-conversion Department and who is the Management? The answer is simple; The Central Bank of the Government. This apex unit confiscates all unclaimed funds. They are individuals and these monies are shared by board directors and nobody asks questions, period. In fact these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

To explain myself properly, I am not a board member and of course not a banker. I am not part of the Management and I am not rich, therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the most foolish-man that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, we do not see anything wrong or fraudulent in what we are doing as long as we are not hurting who should not be hurt period. I can only tell you that it is just destiny that has brought us together. You are a human being can draw your own judgment from the above explanations.

I want to personally urge you to see it as a reason that is worth it and consider it very necessary to proceed with me and ensure that we work with transparency and achieve the best of result in this transaction. It was not by mistake that I contacted you because we were left with no other option than this, due to the fact that we have exhausted all possible means to locate any of our late client relative or next of kin as no will was drawn before his untimely death.
I need your response as soon as possible so that I will know what your position is before I give you the contact of the bank. You can understand that the money in question is huge so we both have to be very careful and sure of what we are doing before we commence. I will explain how you can initiate contact with the bank by way of application submission. Note that i will be entitled to 40% of the total fund while 60% will be for you.
As soon as you state your position in this transaction, I will require your personal information that would enable my office prepare the draft Payment Application Form that will be completed by us and directly submitted to the bank to commence the claim. This will automatically signal the commencement of the transaction as all other procedures will be forwarded to you as well.

You may call me upon receipt of this mail .My number is +228-923 90 53.

Best regards,
Mathias Akpomo (Esq)

Удалил оба письма. Интересно, зачем телефон дал?
ENNNNN

Сообщение Otaking » 21 апр 2011, 14:26

Эх, упустил ты свое щастье! Греб бы сейчас миллионы лопатой! )))
Администратор сайта comix-art.ru
Мои сайты:
Изображение Изображение
Otaking

Сообщение zimozys » 21 апр 2011, 14:51

примечательно, что местонахождение телефона - Того - где-то в западной части центральной африки :) .
zimozys

Сообщение ENNNNN » 21 апр 2011, 15:03

Otaking писал(а):Эх, упустил ты свое щастье! Греб бы сейчас миллионы лопатой! )))

Не понял - это сарказм или правда упустил?

zimozys
местонахождение телефона - Того -

Откуда знаешь, что это оттуда?
ENNNNN

Сообщение DimOK » 21 апр 2011, 15:22

ENNNNN писал(а):Не понял - это сарказм или правда упустил?

Конечно сарказм, это давно и всем известный лохотрон.
Вспомнился анекдот - Электронная книга "Как заработать миллион долларов!!!" Стоимость книги - всего лишь 1$. А в самой книге имеется всего одна строка: "Найди еще миллион таких самых дураков, которые купят эту книгу за 1$!"
DimOK

Сообщение zimozys » 21 апр 2011, 16:12

ENNNNN писал(а):zimozys
местонахождение телефона - Того -

Откуда знаешь, что это оттуда?

+228-923 90 53 - плюс и первые три цифры - код страны. Так что, зная их, не проблема выяснить местонахождение телефона.
Хотя бы здесь
http://www.citycode.ru/country?cmd=sear ... 8&s_type=0
zimozys

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Беседка